6 December 2012

Third Trimester!


Can I really already be in my third trimester? Where is this time going?

I'm feeling large and in charge (and still trying to fathom what I am going to look like in 2 months time)


me and the bump at the lighting of the NYSE tree this week.



we took a short babymoon this weekend to Florida. The perfect getaway, full of sand, sun and pure laziness. i'm pretty sure we slept 10 hours every night, and our days consisted of going back and forth from the beach to the pool to the (not so) hot tub.

  

the weather was beautiful and ft lauderdale was nice and quiet. we had the beach practically to ourselves.


isn't my hubby a babe? i'm kinda crazy in love with this kid. and so excited that little baby M gets to have him as a father.



My downward view. Not much longer until I can't see my toes. 




29 weeks down. 11 more to go!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I feel relaxed just looking at it. I love the last pic, and the glimpse of your bikini clad bump. You two are gorgeous, destined to have a gorgeous baby!

    ReplyDelete