24 January 2013

Ready to POP!

When I went home for the holidays, Nikki threw the most adorable combined "Felt Family" baby shower for my cousin Katie and me. Katie is one of my closest cousins and dearest friends so it has been so exciting to embark on this pregnant adventure together! Our babies were due a month apart (her little Violet came two weeks early - on January 7th. I am so in love with her little photos!)

My sister always wins the award for putting together an amazing party. She is always so creative. If her career in Speech Pathology ever gets old, I think she should look into the party planning business...

It was an incredible party!

The theme was "Ready to Pop!"


We had a photobooth for everyone to have fun with, and we all snapped poloroid pictures to then be placed in an guest/advice book for us new moms.

Dear Collette announced that day she is also expecting! So she got to join in on the pregnant picture :)



Poloroid photos of all the guests with great advice written alongside



the treats were all things that POPPED including POPcorn, cake POPs, lemon sherbert POPs, and watermelon POPsicles





Onesie making activity - so much fun!


Katie married an amazing guy - we love Van! He is also an incredibly talented artist. This was his gift to Baby M. I fell in love with a similar picture on Etsy and he happily recreated it (no big deal that he had never used water colors before). It will be proudly displayed in baby's room!


The girls. I am so lucky to have amazing aunts and cousins. Love them all!


1 comment: