Last night we went with Stacey and Darren to go see Shawshank Redemption at the open air cinema festival.
What is it about normal activities being so much more fun when they are set outside?
Other than the fact that we were on stones for a two and a half hour movie, it was a really great time.
two of my favourite people. we really scored with our friends here in london.
it was at the Somerset House, this great little square that houses films, concerts, even ice skating during the winter (which is now on our winter to-do list)

I honestly forget just how much I love that movie until I watch it again. And I have not yet made it through the movie without crying. Brooks gets me every time.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
On a different note. The 31st of July just passed. That day always brings so many memories of Ron Paul.
"When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. " - Kahlil Gibran
What is it about normal activities being so much more fun when they are set outside?
I honestly forget just how much I love that movie until I watch it again. And I have not yet made it through the movie without crying. Brooks gets me every time.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
On a different note. The 31st of July just passed. That day always brings so many memories of Ron Paul.
"When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. " - Kahlil Gibran
I'm glad I have finally "discovered" your blog :)
ReplyDeleteI've loved reading your thoughts and seeing your photos.
Your quote here really touches my heart--SO TRUE!
Much love,
Mom/Mama T