great quote from good ol' warren b...
"If we sat down here [at the] start of the 20th century, and I said there is going to be the panic of 1907, there is going to be a world war. It will be followed by a Great Depression with 35 percent
unemployment, and then we will have another war that it looks like we are going to lose, and then we are going to have a nuclear bomb like no one has ever seen ... by the time I got through, you'd be crying. But the Dow went from 66 to 11,497 during that same century, and the average
person's standard of living went up 7 to 1. We have a system that unleashes human potential like nobody has ever seen, and it has done it in the past, it will do it in the future. So I'm a huge bull on America -- it does let people like you and me do far more than we could have done 200 years ago."
"If we sat down here [at the] start of the 20th century, and I said there is going to be the panic of 1907, there is going to be a world war. It will be followed by a Great Depression with 35 percent
unemployment, and then we will have another war that it looks like we are going to lose, and then we are going to have a nuclear bomb like no one has ever seen ... by the time I got through, you'd be crying. But the Dow went from 66 to 11,497 during that same century, and the average
person's standard of living went up 7 to 1. We have a system that unleashes human potential like nobody has ever seen, and it has done it in the past, it will do it in the future. So I'm a huge bull on America -- it does let people like you and me do far more than we could have done 200 years ago."
When do I get to see you my darling??? I am happy you had such a good thanksgiving- you are so cute. I love the pic's.
ReplyDelete